WHO ARE WE
The Indonesian Cancer Information and Support Center Association (CISC) is a cancer community based in Jakarta and was founded in 2003.
The vision of the CISC is to become a leading institution in providing support and information services to the cancer and lay community towards ‘Indonesia Caring for Cancer’.
CISC has branches in 10 cities in Indonesia, including Semarang, Batam, Manado, Yogyakarta, West Sumatra (Padang), Central Kalimantan, Medan, East Kalimantan, South Kalimantan and South Sumatra.
- RKK CISC “ENNY”, Jl. Murtadho XVI, No. 383A, RT09/RW06, Paseban, Senen, Jakarta Pusat
- RKK CISC, Jl. Anggrek Neli Murni 2 Blok C No. 33, RT 009, RW 01, Palmerah, Jakarta Barat.
- RKK CISC, Jl. Anggrek Neli Murni VIIB, Blok A No. 73, RT 004, RW 01, Palmerah, Jakarta Barat.
- Providing psychosocial support for sufferers and families.
- Increase public awareness and knowledge about cancer and the importance of early detection.
- Facilitating harmonious relations between various parties involved in handling cancer.
- Provides precise and current information about cancer.
- Form and strengthen internal and external networks to support institutional activities.
Comments are closed.