ENTRY REQUIREMENTS “CISC, Our Second Home (RKK)”
- Fill in the registration form by attaching the completeness, among others: Photocopy of Resident Identity Card (Patient ID + Accompaniment), Family Card (KK), Reference Letter from the Doctor or Introduction from the Hospital from the hematology / oncology doctor, photocopy of the BPJS Health card and the patient who can stay at CISC, RKK is a BPJS Health class III patient.
- Patients must have a companion and are only allowed to be accompanied by 1 (one) companion.
- Willing to pay administration IDR 10,000 / day / person (with a maximum payment per 7 days).
- At the time of arrival will receive a cupboard key in good condition, bed linen, pillows in a clean condition from the Coordinator.
- Willing to cooperate both individually and cooperatively and must maintain the neatness of CISC inventory items, RKK.
- Maintain security, cleanliness, tranquility in the CISC RKK.
- Willing to obey all rules and regulations set by the CISC.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Smoking in and around CISC RKK is prohibited
- Required to eat in the dining room and prohibited from carrying any food into the room except patients who are not allowed to do it.
- It is forbidden to bring any equipment / inventory of CISC RKK to the Hospital.
- Do not throw the sanitary napkin into the toilet
- Dispose of PAMPRES in a trash bin outside in a neatly wrapped condition.
- All residents of the CISC RKK must maintain harmony, security, cleanliness and togetherness,
- All household / kitchen equipment can be used either alone or together and must wash / clean and return to its original place in a clean condition.
- Make sure the stove is off, turn off the lights / electricity, tap water and make sure to pull out the iron after use is complete.
- All residents without exception are required to help with household chores such as cooking, sweeping, mopping, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning glass etc.
- Carry out picket duties according to the agreed picket schedule and will be arranged by the Coordinator.
- Determine jointly with the coordinator and fellow residents for the menu to be cooked and prioritized menus for patients, a maximum of 2 times the cooking time (morning and evening).
- Must report to the Coordinator, when entering / leaving CKC RKK, the maximum return is at 21.30 WIB.
- If the patient is decided to be hospitalized at the Hospital then the companion is required to clean / empty the cupboard unless the patient returns within a maximum of 5 (five) days.
- Emptying cabinets, handing over cabinet keys and completing administration to the Coordinator before leaving the CISC RKK.
- If at the time of leaving the CISC RKK there are still items left behind, within 1 x 24 hours not taken, is not the responsibility of the CISC RKK.
- We are not responsible for loss of money / valuables belonging to patients.
- Cannot entrust items when the patient returns.
Thank you for participating in caring for, caring for and maintaining “CISC, Our Second Home”
Jakarta, February 1 2015